Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Article: NSA Post-Hypnotic Scripts

Hey folks I have here another great article that is essential to understanding the capabilities of these criminals against humanity. With a lot of these articles I just print hard copies of them and read them everywhere I go so I'm not tied down to a computer. In fact I have hard copies of hundreds of articles and have about 3 loose leaf books filled that I read and refer to often. The following link will take you right to the article. As with the rest of the articles I only include my commentary seperate from the article itself so there is no confusion as to who the material is from. Here is the web link:

http://www.kimsoft.com/2000/NSA-psy.htm

No comments: