Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 02, 2006

COWARDICE

I thought today I would write a little more about my situation especially since I am still being harrassed by the shitbags mentioned in this blog. I thought today I would write about cowardice. I have spent 12 years in the Army and have seen my share of cowardice in individuals but nothing beats what I am currently observing in these shitbags. Here are the levels they have reached: -----So-called "Special Agents", I call them Special Shitbags, harass me at night, while I sleep, using military satellites, while hiding in nuclear hardened underground bunkers on the other side of the continent. How's that. Well just when you think they can't possibly beat this level of cowardice they surprise you because they do this to others who are located in Prisons or Mental Institutions or are Homeless, people that can be easily discredited, but it gets worse folks, they also do this to WOMEN AND CHILDREN who are also in these places.

If anybody out there see's one of these shitbags entering or exiting one of these underground facilities let it be know that these shitbags are guilty of Treason and Crimes Against Humanity and should, well enough said, let your conscience be your guide. Do us all a favor.

No comments: