Four years ago today the (alleged) Draft Dodger in Chief, landed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln and declared: ' mission accomplished' In Iraq.
Forty eight blood soaked months later, what exactly has been accomplished?
* Possibly as many as one million Iraqi dead, four million fled or displaced internally. The largest exodus since the establisment of the State of Israel in 1948.
* The erasing of the history, monuments, archeological sites of the Cradle of Civilisation.
* The kidnapping and lynching of the President and members of the legitimate government.
* The slaughter of the President's sons and grandson.
* One hundred journalists and thirty seven support workers killed. A figure in order of magnitude higher than any war zone on earth (shoot the messengers of this illegal disaster?) It seemed to be policy from day one, literally.
* Over three hundred academics assassinated and thousands fled. The education of the next generation snatched from Iraq's youth, in the country that brought near every academic subject to the world.
* Overflowing morgues.
* Sectarian gangs roaming hospitals and pulling patients from beds and taking them to their death.
That's just 8 go here for the other forty: