Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Why are Honest 9/11 Researchers Targetted

by Chris Bollyn, Global Research, May 24, 2007, bollyn.com

I am an independent journalist who has investigated the events of 9/11 since that terrible day in which our lives and national political reality were so drastically changed.
My original research and articles have resulted in several discoveries that are central to understanding what really happened at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the reclaimed mine in Lambertsville, Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, because my discoveries do not support the official government conspiracy version, I was branded an "anti-government conspiracy theorist" by those who refuse to investigate any evidence that challenges the official version.

Last August 15, a gang of three undercover cops came to my house and assaulted me during an unjustified arrest. I was TASERed while restrained and my right elbow was broken in front of my wife and 8-year-old daughter. My writings made me a target of those who are dedicated to promoting the lies about 9/11.

Go Here Now:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=BOL20070524&articleId=5740

No comments: