Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Friday, August 24, 2007

Amerika, 2007

Impeach Bush Impeach Bush Impeach Cheney Impeach Cheney

Hey Riddle don't get tired of that shit to fast, there's a whole lot more to come. It's cowards like you that give good police a bad name. You might want to try anger management classes.

Excerpt of article:

Jonas Phillips is the third resident of Asheville, North Carolina to be arrested in recent weeks for displaying a pro-impeachment sign.

"Riddle yelled at me, 'You were obstructing the sidewalk!' and 'I'm sick of this sh*t!' then he said, 'Here's your 15 minutes of fame buddy!' I looked back to see his name plate and he said in a mean condescending tone, 'Yea, that's "Sergeant Riddle" get it right!' He then put me in Officer Crisp's police car. Riddle took my sign with him and I was taken downtown and booked by Crisp. I was never read my Miranda rights."

Go here: http://infowars.net/articles/august2007/240807Amerika.htm

No comments: