Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 18, 2005

Article: COINTELPRO

Here is a link to great article on COINTELPRO which stands for Counter Intelligence Program a program of illegal activities that make a total mockery of the law all endorsed by the head pervert J. Edgar Hoover which prooves to me there was no Chain of Command but a Chain of Corruption. The supposed reforms it went through didn't go anywhere and are alive and well with new technology and new laws like the patriot act making the crimes they did back then now legal. I am going to have a whole post on just Solutions to the problems I am bringing up but I want to mention one now. I think we need an all new, all powerful, all encompassing, CHURCH REPORT to take place again with every agency out there, with no limits to the investigation. Anyhow here is the link:

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/COINTELPRO_Revisited.html

Anybody who loves freedom should definetly consider what this article is about.

No comments: