Essential Quotes

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 07, 2005

"The Awareness Training Series" Part 1

Hello everyone,

I want to use the next few blog posts to cover certain aspects of my situation in detail, they are as follows:

1: First I want to say thank you to all the people, family and friends, who have helped me in the best way they could. I didn’t ask to be in this situation nor did any other victim which includes women and children.

2: I want to make it clear that the people behind these acts are criminals of the worst kind. They hide behind super secret technology, locations and legislation like National Security excuses.

3: My objective is to help other victims and the public at large become aware of what is going on concerning these criminals which include Gov. Agencies, Fed law enforcement, Media monopolies and many others.

4: This whole blog is just the preparatory/initial material for an actual website. The current restrictions on the blog outline make it hard for me to get information expressed and distributed in the manner I want to.

5: I would ask you to try and read at least 3 articles as preparatory material before you get into this blog. By reading the articles you get a better understanding of the big picture and won’t be saying he is paranoid and crazy. There is a big distinction between paranoid and awareness.

6: Always remember- these criminals will do ANYTHING to cover their ass and will LIE to anybody about anything to get their way and do whatever it takes to keep the activities and organization a deep deep secret.

7: I want to steer the blog more in the direction of what is going on exactly with me and not so much the articles (which are pertinent) from others. I will occasionally post new articles as I find them but will focus on the here and now with me and them.

8: Their ultimate weapon is SECRECY so ours is AWARENESS. As many of us as possible must become aware of what is going on in this country and the rest of the world. We must also stay anonymous if possible (I will explain why later). I believe if enough of us activate against these crimes against humanity we can bring these criminals to justice.

No comments: